Book: Winning Golf and Poker's Mind Game by John Gallaghercategories: Book, Non Fiction, Golf, Poker, Motivational, Character Study, Personal Growth, Motivational Techniques
John Gallagherabout this book: This book is about developing the skills to win Golf and Poker's Mind Game. Writing the book was a pleasing experience because it captured my many years of participation in both golf and poker.
• What inspired you to write this book?
I was inspired to write this book based on my knowledge and experience in both of these fields.
• Who are the primary readers of your book?
My readers will be a percentage of the many millions of people worldwide who participate in each of these games and who are curious about the mental aspects.
• How long did it take to write it?
It took me twelve months to write this book and I came up with the title because it explains the book's contents.
• Why did you choose this cover?
The cover was designed by a professional artist at Ebookit.com and I was very pleased with the result.
• Did you do research for your book?
Research involved hands on experience and reading and watching a variety of media outlets which covered both games.
• What do you want to say to your readers?
I trust the readers of this book will improve their golf and poker games by applying the tried and tested, motivational techniques explained in the book.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by John Gallagher
• Book Review: Absolutely Hilarious Adult Golf Joke Book - A Treasury of the Best Golf Jokes Causing Loud Guffaws and ...|
• Book Review: The Golf Island Siege by John Gallagher|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|