Book: The Coming of Arabella (The Mediterranean Trilogy Book 2) by Joanne Guidoccio
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Joanne Guidoccioabout this book: After writing Between Land and Sea, Book 1 of the Mediterranean Trilogy, I started to imagine more books involving the mermaids and ex-mermaids in the protagonist's life. One night I dreamed of another mermaid, one not as kind and supportive as the characters in the first novel. The following days, two What if scenarios emerged:
What if the new mermaid was somewhere on the Narcissist/Sociopath continuum?
And what if she was determined to wreak havoc in everyone's life?
I put pen to paper and started writing the first draft of The Coming of Arabella.
Both novels--Between Land and Sea and The Coming of Arabella--offer hope and inspiration to anyone who has been dumped, deceived or demoted. Also, most of the characters are boomers, proving that reinvention is possible at any age and in any circumstance.
Praise for The Coming of Arabella...
• "A story of spiritual awakening with some very thought-provoking ideas." — InD'Tale Magazine
• "Arabella was such a hot mess that it kept me reading. I couldn't believe some of the things she did." — Chick Lit Plus
• "The maturing and growth of Barbara was fascinating, and the inclusion of the back story of the other mermaids and their troubles was very entertaining. Can't wait for the next one!!" — Miss Lill
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Joanne Guidoccio
• Movie Review: The Little Mermaid with Rene Auberjonois, Christopher Daniel Barnes|
• Book Review: Darkest Day (What She Knew Trilogy, Book 2) by T.L. Burns|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|