Book: GREEN up your PERIOD - Ecofriendly Alternatives to Improve Your Health, Help the Environment & Save Money by Pilar Bueno & Lucy Bond
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Pilar Buenoabout this book: Seven years ago, I made the life changing decision to leave my high powered corporate job and go round the world back packing for a year. Coming back home to friends and family was wonderful but it was clear to me and my partner we couldn't go back to the way we were: fat, unhealthy and miserable. We made some radical changes to our diet and made a conscious decision to live a healthier and greener life. I am an advocate for GREEN living nowadays. Anything that can help maintain optimum Health and Help the Planet is always a good thing.
My personal experiences have lead me to research and write a series of 5 books about Green Living: "GREEN UP YOUR PERIOD - Eco Friendly Alternatives to Improve Your Health, Help the Environment & Save Money" is the second one.
GREEN up your PERIOD:
I hope I can take you on the start of a journey to green not just your period, through the feminine hygiene products that you buy, but the rest of your life too. I'll tell you:
• what the problems are with the mainstream products you might be using just now
• how the toxic chemicals contained in them are affecting your health and the environment
• what greener healthier alternatives are available
This book is for you if you're a woman who wants to make an informed choice about something that is a major part of your life. That might mean:
• You're a teenage girl who has just started your periods and you want to know what's really available
• You're health conscious and want to know what is available to you to help you keep healthy in every aspect of your life, not just the food you eat and the exercise you do, but what you put into your body and come into contact with.
• You love this planet and want to make decisions based not only what's best for you, but what's best for everyone and everything in our world.
• You're the mother, father or carer of a young girl that's on the road to adulthood, and you want to make sure you have the right information to help your daughter make good decisions at the start
• You're a political animal and you have a sneaking suspicion that something as normal and personal as your period is being taken over by big business that doesn't have your best interests at heart.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Pilar Bueno
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Healthy Periods - A Nutritional Approach - How To Solve Menstrual Problems Through Healthy Eating by ...|
• Book Review: GREEN up your BEAUTY - Beauty & Personal Hygiene That's Good For You & The Planet by Pilar Bueno & Lucy ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|