Book: Catch Her When She Falls [Sequel to Table for Three] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour) by Missy Martinecategories: Book, Western Romance, Cowboy Romance, Stalkers, Texas Romance, Sequel Romance, Menage Romance
Missy Martineabout this book: Serena Dammler first makes an appearance in my book "Table for Three". She's a troublemaker that causes all kinds of trouble for the heroine of that book. But everyone knows that there's always things about a person that shapes their personality.
Serena's meddling has gotten her into big trouble. She's being stalked by a known felon. Bounty hunters, and lovers, Marc Weller and Tony Estabon have been hired to bring back her stalker. When they meet the frail young woman they immediately want to keep her safe so they decide to take her home with them until their quarry is caught.
They've heard plenty of gossip about Ms. Dammler so they decide not to tell her the entire truth about their situation. They want her to fall in love with them, and not their bank accounts. So, they let her think they merely work on the large ranch they hide her out on.
Can a relationship grow when it's seeds are planted in so much dishonesty?
• 5 Hearts - "The ending is a pure delight and will have you believing in fairy tales all over again. This is a story you don't want to miss!"
— Shannon, The Romance Studio
• "I was worried that I would not be able to change my opinion of Serena, who stirred up a ton of trouble in the first book, but she completely redeems herself. Missy Martine blows me away with her ability to brilliantly write the emotions each of her characters feel so deeply on each page. Fantastic read."
— Emily, Sensual Reads
• 4.5 Teacups - "I highly recommend his book to anyone that just wants to read a good romantic book with amazing passionate lovemaking."
— Monica, Happily Ever After Reviews
• 4 Hearts - "Missy Martine does a wonderful job of pulling the reader into Serena's world. I enjoyed seeing Serena's happiness unfold and I am glad she was more than people thought she was."
— Gabrielle, Love Romances & More
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Missy Martine (more)
• Book Review: When Kat's Away [Sequel to Anna Doubles Down] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour) by Missy Martine|
• Book Review: Anna Doubles Down (Siren Publishing Menage Amour) by Missy Martine|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|