Book: When Angels Fly by S. Jacksoncategories: Book, Christian Inspirational Book, Childhood Cancer, Christian Faith, Love, Motherhood, Inspirational, Domestic Abuse, Adversity, Heaven, Little Boy Suffering, Death, Grief, Memoirs
S. Jacksonabout this book: After surviving the cruel rage of tyranny from her mother and ex-husband, Sarah Jackson traveled a new path; a journey of loss, heartbreak, and ultimately strength. How do we survive the unthinkable, our child suffering from a terminal illness? Sarah Jackson's life will teach you that despite all the hardships, you will survive, even if at times it feels like you won't. A powerful, touching memoir about surviving heartbreaking pain and loss. It will inspire you to find the courage and faith to keep going despite tragedy.
WORDS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT LOST A CHILD/ CHILDREN
Does it get any easier losing a child/ children? Somewhat…
Is it possible for a parent to be happy their child/ children are perfect in Heaven above and feel peace with that? Sure… (It took me twenty-three years for Eli and somewhat less for Joshua)
Can a parent ever "get over" losing a child/ children? No. This is the KING of loss. We can be happy that they are perfect in Heaven and sad at times when we miss them the most.
Bereaved parents are continually re-writing each day as this is the new "normal." This won't change. We will think of our loss when other children reach milestones such as first tooth, first steps, first words, kindergarten, holidays, best friend, graduation, prom, falling in love, first kiss, learning to drive, getting married, the list is endless.
The WORST things you can ever say to a parent who has suffered the KING of loss, ever after one, ten, twenty, or more years? "You should be over it by now," or "Move on with life." You see we are moving on with life, we just do it one hour or day at a time, re-writing life as we go along. — S Jackson, October 2014
• "When Angels Fly is a true story of survival fraught with tragedy that will hold your soul. In utter sadness, great hope and faith grows. all who knew him." — M. Gielas
• "A heart warming story and I don't want to give anything away, but once you sit down to read it, you won't put it down. This is a must read book and a must share when you are done. I highly recommend When Angels Fly." — Susan Vance, Author
• "I can honestly say that no book that I have read in recent times has had the emotional impact on me that this book has had. I rode right alongside this mother from the first diagnosis of her child's illness, right through to the conclusion." — Grant Leishman, Author
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video: When Angels Fly by S. Jackson
• Book Review: Phoenix - A Testimony of Faith by Alice Rovney|
• Book Review: Next Time Lucky - How to Find Your Mr. Right by Siggy Buckley|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|