Book: Always In Tao by Brian Taylor
|5 stars, 2 reviews on Amazon|
Brian Taylorabout this book: Eastern philosophy meets self help and incorporates progressive meditation and thinking. Whether you are new to meditation or are practically the Dali Lama you can learn something about self discovery and self actualization from this book.
• What inspired you to write this book?
I was inspired to write the book because of the questions I was asked by newcomers to meditation, particularly the questions about the process of becoming enlightened.
• How long did it take to write it?
It took 2 months to write.
• How did you come up with the title?
I came up with the title when the original title was found to be taken, and I sat meditation, thinking about the book. A buddy of mine asked me if I was always meditating and I joking answered that I was always in the Tao of it.
• Why did you choose this cover?
I created the cover using paint, then editing it on gimp which is like a Linux/freeware version of photo editing software.
• What was the hardest part of writing your book?
The hardest part of writing the book was stopping.
• Did you do research for your book?
The research has been an ongoing process for roughly 24 years of intermittent study and the book reflects that.
• Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
I learned that editing is a very very complicated process.
• What do you want to say to your readers?
I wanted to say "Namaste" to my readers.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Visit related websites:
Video: Always In Tao by Brian Taylor
• Book Review: Always In Tao by Brian Taylor|
• Book Review: Abundance Is For You Too - Experience an Abundant Life in 5 Simple Steps (Applying the God Formula) by ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|