Book: Didn't Get Frazzled by David Z Hirsch, MD
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
David Z Hirsch, MDabout this book: A fictional story about life and love in medical school, Didn't Get Frazzled takes the reader on a four-year adventure into the bowels of Bellevue Hospital and the equally strange world of the mid '90s New York City singles scene. Come join me for a wild ride.
• "Echoing the comedic tone of the 1989 comedy Gross Anatomy, the novel's affection for this uniquely strange experience makes it the best fictional portrayal of med school since ER. Readers will savor the experience." — BlueInk Review (starred review)
• "Reminiscent of a cross between the television sitcom Scrubs and a medical version of One L by Scott Turow, Didn't Get Frazzled is by turns sardonic, touching, raucous, sexy, and sometimes downright gross. It's also hugely entertaining." — Foreword Clarion Reviews
• "… a marvelous read, funny at times, even uproariously so, and poignant at others … Didn't Get Frazzled lets you live the medical school experience from a safe and sane distance." — Jack Magnus for Readers' Favorite (5 stars)
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Trapped (Brier Hospital Series) by Lawrence Gold, M.D.|
• Book Review: To Err Is Common by Margot Terrence|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|