Book: Poetry And Love Letters by Carol Birdcategories: Book, Pain, Life Experience, Releasing of Heartache, Cathartic, Heartfelt, Life Dream, Release, Love
Carol Birdabout this book: A rough childhood, running away from home looking for love. A trauma that has been overcome through writing. Love and emotions.
• What was the hardest part of writing your book? The hardest part of writing this book was to relive all the bad things.
• How did you come up with the title? The title was from my years of poetry unpublished and love letters to a man I married and have been with for 35 years.
• Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? I learned that by writing this book , dreams can come true.
• What do you want to say to your readers? To my readers, I hope I can show many abuse victims, that they are not alone, and time does heal wounds.
The love letters start in 1983 when I met my knight in shining armour. He was a truck driver, and I spent many nights alone. I got over this by writing love letters to him every night. Many poems are to family, some still here and some passed away but still stay in my heart. Poems are so easy to write for me, I can put feeling down on paper easier than saying it.
Being a self publishing author is very tough, but if you love what you do, it is an easy task.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Visit related websites:
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Diary by Rasheed Odunade Akande|
• Book Review: Memories And Stages Of Love by Racquel Victoria Singleton-Quiney|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|