Book: Romantic Moon by Terry Atkinsoncategories: Book, Romance, Clean Romance, Short Story, Love Story, Romantic, Inspirational, Inspiring, Happiness, Loving, Love
Terry Atkinsonabout this book: A high-flying architect from Atlanta falls in love with a Jamaican musician. He likes island life. She belongs in the city. Can this relationship ever work?
Romantic Moon is a book written as a dedication to a famous cricketer from Jamaica, who's insouciance has inspired a love of life for many.
We all dream of a perfect romance with a perfect partner. In the real world, this is sometimes just a dream.
This short story is an inspiration for any couple to make their dreams come true, no matter how impossible it all looks. True love will win through always. There's always a way when two people love and care for each other.
Another gem written by Terry Atkinson, to inspire a new way of looking at life, dreams, hopes and love.
Here are some reviews:
• 'A short story that will inspire people that have fallen in love to be together, no matter what the circumstances.'
• 'What happens when true love comes calling, where there is an instantaneous knowing, but the two are from different worlds, and in a real sense opposites? Perchance, a deepness makes them soul mates, the French have a saying: "love conquers all thing", love will find a way.'
• 'Lovely story. Great lesson to be learned in it.'
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Terry Atkinson (more)
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Lost Love by Terry Atkinson|
• Book Review: Romantic Road by Terry Atkinson|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|