Book: I,Win (Hope and Life my journey as a woman with cerebral palsy living in a non- disabled world) by Win Kelly Charles
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Win Kelly Charlesabout this book: At age 24 I decided to tell my story. Writing this autobiography gave me the opportunity to pay tribute to my family members who are passionate about life and have instilled this passion in me. My parents' extraordinary support, encouragment, and pure love were my foundation as I navigated life, overcame obstacles, and achieved successes as a young woman with cerebral palsy. I have to pay full tribute to my mother, who died in August 2010. From her I learned to listen to my own voice as a guide to making life choices. She taught me to always expect the best from myself.
My hope is that this book will provide insight into the extraordinary possibilities that those who live with disabilities have. I also hope that those without disabilities– rather than putting a focus on our differences – will come to understand what we all have in common. This book is for my mom, with love.
Why I'm writing my bio at ages 24/25:
1. in honor of my whole family who've support my life with have cp. and in honor of my amazing mom who was my sole care giver for 23 until aug 12 2010 the day of her passing so that side we had the most amazing mother & daughter relationship ( I'll expand more on that,in my book)
2. The worlds "teaching" tool about cp. I want to let people into with cp through the pages of my book( FYI I don't think theres that many books written from the powerful perspective of a person living cp)
3. Someone who knows well asked me last week/ my family keeps asking me why am I write this book, "is this to make win fell good or to get sales."
My answer is, Both and I'll sum it this way people write their own thoughts,felling & emotions in journals all the time,this is my journal,except my journal has a name " I WIN and will been seen by millions on Amazon &,have sales too...I hope!
email for press
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Get Up, Your Bus is Here - Living My Life With Cerebral Palsy by Dr. Stephen A. Dantzig|
• Book Review: The Five Greatest Secrets of Poker and Life - How to Win at Whatever You Do by Victor Boc|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|