Book: Enigma - Discovering the Moments that Form Your Life by Charles Stollcategories: Book, Balance, Life Review, Spirit, Body, Mind, Poignant, Life Affirming, Adventure, Life
Charles E. Stollabout this book: I put my own life into "Enigma, discovering the moments that form your life." Although it is not a memoir, I have extracted the most life changing moments that caused me to evolve or change my perspective and grow. The incidents have all been changed slightly, especially the spiritual moments, so the reader can more clearly see what it was about each incident that caused our hero, Joshua Chambers, to see life a little differently. "Enigma" shows how seemingly minor incidents in our life have a profound effect on the person we become. The body, mind, spirit balance is shown to be critical in every move we make as humans. It portrays philosophy, spirituality and sexuality as they exist in the present day.
It has received excellent review on Amazon:
• "This is a story you may want to read twice. The effect is so dramatic and so true that reading it only once leaves the reader deeply involved and he or she will beg for more..." — Sheryl Pascal Gormley, author
• "If parents want to know how their sons live through their youths and come out better men, this book is reassuring...Enigma is a magical passage to adulthood." — Julie Eberhart Painter, author
• "I thought it was a wonderful, poignant, heartwarming story of coming to terms with your inner self and inner demons ... The journey itself was inspiring, funny, sad and tender and highly recommend it." — Dolores Thompson Lind
• "It's not a quick read for enjoyment but a study, deep in your thought pattern." — Sam Hossler, author
• "It is a very well written story of enlightenment and spiritual awareness, would recommend to anyone who knows this life ain't the whole story and anyone who needs a little reality check." — Steven Verhagen
This is a book I've worked on my whole life.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Charles E. Stoll
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: The Great Life Redesign - Change How You Work, Live How You Dream and Make It Happen ... Today by Caroline ...|
• Book Review: A Minute of Forever by Val Edward Simone|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|