Book: Simple Simon by William Poe
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
William Poeabout this book: Simple Simon is the 2016 Winner LGBT Fiction IndieReader Discovery Awards. "SIMPLE SIMON is a touching, thoughtful look at one man's search for family, self-acceptance, and the ability to love and be loved. The author does not preach or spend too much time on explication, but simply draws Simon's life as it goes on, deftly showing his emotional conflicts and self-doubt along with his triumphs and successes." - IndieReader.
• "Simple Simon's message of reconciliation and hope is truly for anyone who has struggled to resolve the truth they know about themselves with the way others see them. The power of forgiveness and acceptance can resonate with all readers." — Melissa Wuske, Clarion Foreword Reviews
• ". . . Simon remains an extremely compelling character, and readers will find themselves invested in Simon's fate. He may be self-destructive, but he's always trying to adhere to a moral compass--although one that's been badly damaged by his life experiences." — Kirkus Reviews
• "...Poe's narrative moves quickly and smoothly, and fills in the blanks left in Simon Says. These first novels by Poe will leave his readership wondering--and waiting for--what he comes up with next." — Publishers Weekly
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by William Poe
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Simon Says by William Poe|
• Book Review: Endings - Poetry and Prose by William Poe|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|