Book: Blueprint for Thoughtful Lesson Planning by Bobbie Andersoncategories: Book, Education, Teaching, Instructional Strategies, Common Core Standards, Lesson Plans, Lesson Plan Templates, Lesson Templates, Lesson Planning
Bobbie Andersonabout this book: Does this Sounds Familiar?
• Have you ever been caught off-guard, during instruction, by a student's observation or question and used that awkwardness as a time to go to recess or transition into another lesson?
• Have you ever wondered why your best-planned lesson failed to meet its objectives?
• Wonder no more! The Blueprint for Thoughtful Lesson Planning is an 18 page ebook organized to avoid those embarrassing moments.
This one-of-a-kind ebook transforms the way you plan. Our simple proven strategies will show you how to dig deeper during planning, improve questioning techniques, and increase student participation while increasing conceptual understanding of all learners, regardless of their performance levels.
Blueprint For Thoughtful Lesson Planning was designed to equip teachers with instructional tools to ensure that all students have equal access to lessons, put students at the forefront of their learning, engage students in rigorous content and application of knowledge through high-order thinking skills, and providing proof of evidence-based learning of current state standards. The tools in this ebook will definitely compliment your resolve to prepare students to succeed in our global economy and society.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Honeybee's Life Cycle Volume 2 - From an egg to an adult bee by Jeanette Vuuren|
• Book Review: Little Judy Talks to God by Tammy Trottot|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|