Book: Kindle Paperwhite User Manual - Guide to Enjoying your E-reader by Shelby Johnsoncategories: Book, Kindle, Computers, Hardware, Internet, Technology, Paperwhite User Guide, Kindle Paperwhite
Shelby Johnsonabout this book: This helpful new guide by bestselling Amazon eBook author Shelby Johnson will present comfortable and convenient descriptions of how to use Kindle Paperwhite with all its great features!
Inside this brand new Kindle Paperwhite user's guide, you'll find:
• How to navigate the Paperwhite and its menus.
• Screenshots to illustrate the various sections of your Paperwhite.
• Explanations of the various features the device has and how to use them.
• Tips and tricks to optimize the use of your device including how to create a backup on both the Amazon Cloud and your computer.
• Troubleshooting for common issues
• How to find free eBooks for your device
• What accessories to buy to keep your device looking and running great!
The Paperwhite is a great E-reader, but it can take some getting used to, just like any other new tech gadget. With this inexpensive and valuable how-to guide, you'll get more enjoyment from your Kindle E-reader and have an easy-to-use reference for your device! Whether you are a novice who wants tips for touching the screen to an advanced user who wants to know how to take a screenshot or make a backup, there will be helpful information in this easy-to-navigate guide for you!
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Shelby Johnson
Video: Kindle Paperwhite User Manual - Guide to Enjoying your E-reader by Shelby Johnson
• Book Review: iPad Mini User's Manual - Simple Tips and Tricks to Unleash the Power of Your Tablet! by Shelby Johnson|
• Book Review: Kindle Success Hacks - Business Realities and Insider Secrets by Tom Morgan|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|