Book: Rediscovering Your Intelligence by Nymfa Aranas
|5 stars, 1 review on Amazon|
Nymfa Placido Aranasabout this book: Do you consider yourself smart or even smarter than others? I did.
Were you told you're not smart or you're just average? I was. Much to my pride, I managed to also look down on others who were not as intellectual.... And so I found myself both a victim and a perpetrator in the educational wounding cycle.
Thank God that hearing Howard Gardner's Multiple Intelligence theory for the first time in 2004 has changed my life. It inspired me to conduct my own series of seminar entitled Rediscovering Your Intelligence. In just a few months the very good feedback from the participants encouraged me to come up with a booklet. After nearly four years (two years of which I became a stay-at-home mom), the booklet is now a small book.
This book for parents, teachers and students (at least 11 to 12 years of age) basically tackles three dimensions of intelligence:
1) IQ which is rather obsolete and even limiting as it categorizes people and tends to put them in a box.
2) MIQ which gives a sense of freedom and awe, knowing that each individual actually has a combination of multiple intelligences (MI).
3) Supernatural intelligence which dwells in the heart and the highest level of smart one can ever have.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video: Rediscovering Your Intelligence
• Book Review: How to Build a God - The Last of the Biologicals by Alex McKechnie|
• Book Review: The Agnatum - A Strategic Intelligence And Defence Action and Adventure Thriller (Strategic Intelligence ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|