Book: Girls Love Travis Walker by Anne Pfeffercategories: Book, Contemporary, New Adult, Coming of Age, Social Issues, Poverty, Homelessness, Love, Second Chances, Redemption, Hope, Inspirational Romance
Anne Pfefferabout this book: What have readers said about Girls Love Travis Walker?
It exceeded their expectations
• "I was expecting a fun-light read and got a book filled with emotions, hope, and love."
• "What I thought was going to be just another lighthearted read … turn[ed] into so much more. Travis' story is both heartbreaking and heartwarming."
They agree with the title
• "Like any girl I fell for Travis Walker, not for the superficial screen he shows everybody but for the boy behind the mask."
• "Travis holds a special place in my heart. While all the other guys are paper boyfriends, I think Travis might be a paper husband. *sigh*"
It touches your heart
• "I really loved Travis. You can't help feel with him during all his struggles, and fears - I cried and was scared with him."
• "You can't help but fall in love with …Travis. You will hurt with him, hope with him, and love with him."
It's a great read
• "This book touched on subjects that I never thought I would find myself reading. … I found myself engrossed in Travis Walker's story and I just could not get enough."
• "[The author] draws me in, keeps me there, keeps the scenes moving with her well written characters, short chapters, and straight to the point writing style. She knows how to deliver and leaves me with a memorable story that touches the heart."
• "Put this on your shelves because this is a DO NOT MISS READ!"
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Mother Earth Loses Her Hat and Boots by Kamon Therrien|
• Book Review: Pimping Indie Guide - Authors Platforms That Playoff! by Laurie Pailes-Lindeman|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|