Book: Reservations for Two by Anne Patrickcategories: Book, Family Drama, Traveling, Christian Romance, New Beginnings, Second Chances, Inspirational Romance
Anne Patrickabout this book: Widower Maggie O'Brien lost the love of her life three years ago. She is now on a journey to find peace and closure. This vibrant and spunky former pastor's wife wants to fulfill the dream she had over forty-two years ago of traveling the world and experiencing new adventures. What she finds in Mason Springs, New Mexico isn't on her bucket list though.
Former judge and fellow widower Carson Jennings didn't expect Maggie either. This adventurer never dreamed he'd be swept off his feet by a woman so different from his late wife. The romance that blossoms between them will be tested in ways never could have imagined. Will their love for one another be strong enough to weather the storms—or will the love for their children and other circumstances keep them apart? Join Maggie and Carson on their oftentimes hilarious and soul-searching adventure. It's sure to tug at your heartstrings.
• "The one thing I loved about this book, because I rarely see it in others, is the incorporation of Maggie's children and grandchildren. It was so refreshing to watch as the different generations dealt with the same trials and tribulations although in different ways."
• "This is a book that will keep your attention from the beginning to the end and leave you wanting more adventures in the life of Carson and Maggie."
• "By the last page I was in tears, because I didn't want the book to end! I didn't want to say goodbye to Maggie, Carson and their families and friends."
• "This book had all 3 of the components that I look for in a book...made me think, laugh, and shed a few tears. I loved every word and did not want this book to end."
• "WONDERFUL STORY ~ I COULDN`T PUT THE KINDLE DOWN. I HAD TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS AND WAS SMILING AT THE SAME TIME!!!"
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Anne Patrick
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: 50 Ways To Find a Husband or Wife by Bentley Browning|
• Book Review: Fire and Ash by Anne Patrick|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|