Book: Pancakes on Sunday by Karin Coxcategories: Book, Pancakes, Family, Sunday, Shrove Tuesday, Cooking, Rhyming, Cute Story, Children, Eating, Siblings, Illustrated Children's Picturebook
Karin Coxabout this book: What kid doesn't love making pancakes: the drip of batter in the pan, the ability to make crazy shapes? Well, Hannah, Daniel and Madeline certainly do. They make pancakes every Sunday, which varying results. From sweet little girl cakes to crazy curl cakes, kids will have fun checking out the many pancakes they create and the mess they make doing it. With simple rhyme and repetition, this engaging story will have them coming back for more (and begging parents for pancakes for breakfast).
This book has a 5-star average and people are saying:
• "As a preschool teacher I always look for rhyming books with rhythm; words that turn into a little chant after the child hears the book umpteen times. Cox's `Pancakes on Sunday' is a book that will delight the earliest preschooler and the beginning reader alike. "
• "I got this for me 3 year old Grand daughter. She loves pancakes and loved having me read the book to her. Hard getting her to listen to other books she like this one so much"
• "My two little ones are rather obsessed with eating pancakes. They really love this little book. My son said, "More, more!" So we read it again."
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Karin Cox
• Book Review: Posie Pixie and the Pancakes - Book 7 in the Whimsy Wood series by Sarah Hill|
• Book Review: SUNDAY SAUCE - When Italian-Americans Cook by Daniel Bellino Zwicke|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|