Book: Meet Franklin Bean by Emmy Swaincategories: Book, Fantasy, Magical, Superhero, Bullying, Dog, Color Illustrations, Talking Dog, Latino Superhero, Unconditional Love, Fun, Bullying, Single Parent Families, Illustrated Children's First Chapter Book
Emmy Swainabout this book: Meet Franklin Bean is the beginning of the Franklin Bean Superhero Series.
Emmy Swain has taken the magic of her own beloved Boston Terrier to create a Superhero that she feels is important to today's world. Franklin Bean's alter ego, Pancho Frijole has no weapons. He has a unique way of making children happy and self confident. Bullying is not an option.
This first chapter book is holding the attention of younger children as well. It is a popular book in kindergartens through 4th grade.
• "This was fantastically illustrated and the story line was perfect. The book brings up real issues associated with today's society, bullying, single parent families, dangers for young children & finding new friends."
• "This author obviously has a gift for writing children's literature and I look forward to reading more."
• "Children will benefit from Franklin Bean's teachings and from John's strength and the love of his family."
Emmy's main focus is on a positive creation for children. Franklin Bean books are her way of sharing her life and her love to make a difference.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Video: Meet Franklin Bean by Emmy Swain
• Book Review: For the Love of Petey by Mary Beth Dennis|
• Book Review: Keeping Your Kids Safe What Parents Don't Tell Their Kids (The Tough Love Series) by Kevin P. Jackson|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|