Book: Pretenses of Pizza - How I Planned the Loss of My Virginity by Cookie St. Clairecategories: Book, College, Embarrassment, Sex, Drunk, Virgin, Virginity, Coming Of Age, Humor
Cookie St. Claireabout this book: Only weeks before my 23rd birthday, the hard reality that I had totally forgotten to have sex hit me hard. Whoops! Thankfully, I hatched a plan to address this issue just before leaving campus. I had just met a new guy through mutual friends who seemed like a plausible sex candidate. I quickly found out I didn't have to do much to achieve my goal aside from a little mascara application.
This book is a COMPLETELY true story from beginning to end.
A few reviews:
• "Cookie's point of view is raw, entertaining, and 100% honest."
• "This was a quick read that had me laughing out loud the whole way through! It is refreshing to read a book written with such honesty."
• "This short novel is a wildly humerous take on the college love story. The author bares all, while tastefully weaving in meaningful issues that all readers can relate to."
• "There wasn't a section of this book that didn't have me literally, laughing out loud as I read on."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Chocolate for Breakfast by Martha Reynolds|
• Book Review: Sexual Energy Transmutation - The Secret Path to Health, Wealth and Genius by Jay Onwukwe|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|