Book: Don't Be An Asshole! Creating a Better World through Self Awareness, Common Sense and Decency by Albert Vidalcategories: Book, Jerk, Asshole, Weight Loss, Dating, Philosophy, Tucker Max, Money, Justin Beiber, Humor
Albert Vidalabout this book: This book is about a boy and his dog. No, that's not at all what it's about. It's about the legions of a**holes that seem to be taking over the planet. Perhaps you've run into some during your daily activities. On the drive to work...at the movies...in your own home. You know who they are. The real question is do THEY know who they are? Do they care? That's what this book is about, identifying a**hole behavior and the a**holes who do it and seeing if shaming them a little makes them see the light. Sound a little tedious? It is. That's why I included "inspiration intermissions"; short, true stories about people doing extraordinarily nice things for complete strangers. It's a book I wrote over several years while I was travelling for work. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
What some have said about it:
• "Very humorous and entertaining read with a valuable life lesson. Would highly recommend for people looking for a good laugh intertwined with inspirational stories."
• "Funny read. It's everything you've thought in your head but never said! People will be offended but if you have a sense of humor, it's really funny!"
• "Sometimes you say stupid things but sometimes you're not so bad."
That last one's my favorite.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Video: Don't Be An Asshole! The Book
• Book Review: Difficult People - A Practical Guide To Dealing With The 10 Main Types by Kimberly Mathews|
• Book Review: Bonfire Confessions of the Asshole Club by R.C. Allen|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|