Book: Selah's Sweet Dream by Susan Count
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Susan Countabout this book: The story of Sweet Dream and Selah was inspired from watching one of my horses follow my granddaughter in from the pasture. She was a tiny three-year-old. The horse acted like an attentive, well trained, obedient dog. The love shared by girls and horses is a sweetness that lasts a lifetime.
ABOUT THE COVER
The artist has been a dear friend for twenty years. When she read the book and loved it, we decided to collaborate. I saw on the cover a rearing horse with an attitude. But, she saw a perfect, sweet horse that steals the hearts of girls of all ages. Don't be fooled. Beneath all that sweetness is an untamed heart.
READER REVIEW EXCERPTS
• Delightful… Wholesome page turner… Could hardly put it down… For girls of all ages… Want to read it again… Well crafted… It reminds me of the classic horse books… Sweet… Adventure and surprises… Two thumbs way up… The only problem is every reader will want their own horse.
• An engaging horse tale with a lot of heart. The story has plenty of suspenseful passages to keep readers engaged.
READER'S FAVORITE – FIVE STAR REVIEW
• Never a dull moment… A simple and elegant story with a good message.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Horses - A Religion by Stephen Place|
• Book Review: The Great Horse Breeds of the World by Bonnie Marlewski-Probert|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|