Book: Haunted Whispers by Joseph Mulakcategories: Book, Short Stories, Scary, Ghosts, Demons, Killers, Collection, Dark, Psychological, Paranormal, Death, Haunted, Horror
Joseph Mulakabout this book: Ghosts, demons, killers, angels, and even the Grim Reaper. They're all here. Prepare yourself for these dark tales that will grab you and won't let go until you've finished the last page. Eleven stories to chill you to the bone and make you squirm in your seat. These disturbing stories don't pull any punches and will make you leave the lights on. If you like your fiction dark, twisted, and frightening with black humor thrown into the mix, then these stories are for you.
• "Joseph Mulak crafts dark, quirky tales filled twisted psychological elements."
— Thomas A Erb, author/editor of Death Be Not Proud.
• "Mulak turns light into darkness, approach with caution!"
— Carole Gill, author of The House on Blackstone Moor.
• "Horror that doesn't pull any punches. These stories will leave you breathless and hungry for more."
— Lisa McCourt Hollar, author of The Second Wave: A Post Apocalyptic Tale.
• "Joseph Mulak is a competent writer, equally at home with dark humor or sheer terror."
— Carl Hose, author of Blood Legacy & editor of the Dark Light anthology.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Joseph Mulak
• Book Review: Haunted - Ten Tales of Ghosts by Rayne Hall, Jonathan Broughton, April Grey, ...|
• Book Review: Mirtis Tod by Karen Wodke|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|