Book: Silent Night by NickOhLascategories: Book, Silent Night, Suspense, Fiction, Nickohlas, Devil, Horror
NickOhLasabout this book: • What is this book about?
The book is about a girl who's alone in a house, but suddenly realizes she has uninvited guests.
• What inspired you to write this book?
I was inspired by my grandmother's house in Kansas City, MO. I wrote the story for my mom's friend, back in 2005, and have edited and rewritten it since then numerous times.
• Who are the primary readers of your book?
Anyone can read the book. Normally people around my age 16-20 read it.
• How long did it take to write it?
Like I said, I wrote it in 2005, and have done work on it since then. So about 7 years on and off.
• How did you come up with the title?
I can't really say how I came up with the title without giving away some surprises.. But I'm sure once readers reach a certain point, they'll understand immediately why it's called Silent Night.
• Why did you choose this cover?
Because it takes place in a house in a neighborhood, much like my grandmother's house in Kansas City, MO.
• What was the hardest part of writing your book?
The hardest part was having to take breaks from writing it, so I could get sleep or do something else. I just wanted to keep going because it was so much fun to write.
• Did you do research for your book?
No, I didn't do any research. It's all fiction.
• What do you want to say to your readers?
Readers: I hope you really enjoyed this story! I worked really hard on it. It's my first book to EVER be published, so I'm pretty proud of it. I hope you stick around to read my upcoming writing pieces!
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Amelia Frump & Her Peanut Butter Loving Overactive Imagination|
• Book Review: The Night Ones - Legacy of the Night Ones: Book One by Gwen Bristol|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|