Book: Liturgy by Brian Bigelow
|4 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Brian Bigelowabout this book: Angel would like to be left alone after having lived in a bad relationship. She has moved out and now lives in a new place away from the ex-boyfriend. One night, she is drawn towards a weird glowing crystal which changes her life. It changes the ex-boyfriends life also. I don't want to give away too much so you'll have to read it.
The title is from a novel I've never written of which part of this story is a small part of the story line.
Probably the hardest for me about writing this story is knowing what happened during their relationship. Sorry, I couldn't bring myself to add that in. She had a really good reason to leave.
This cover is indicative of the crystal in the story.
Here are some of the things reviewers have stated.
• "Liturgy is a disturbing tale of horror masking it self in the everyday and normal."
• "Moral of the story let the hate go before it consumes you!"
• "A delightfully dark tale of body invasion with a difference."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Brian Bigelow
• Book Review: Macabre Moments by Brian Bigelow|
• Book Review: Horror Bent by Brian Bigelow|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|