Book: Expecting His Proposal - A Darcy and Elizabeth Short Story by P. O. Dixon
|4.7 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
P. O. Dixonabout this book: "You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." – Mr. Darcy
It's a timeless quote from Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, where Darcy first professes his ardent feelings to Miss Elizabeth Bennet. His subsequent avowals of loving her against his will fail to recommend him to her, however, and she tells him that he is the last man in the world she could ever be prevailed on to marry.
In this intriguing twist on one of the most-cherished love stories ever told, what if Darcy had not insulted Elizabeth at the Meryton assembly? What if he had danced with her instead? What if Elizabeth had not believed a word of Mr. Wickham's complaints against Mr. Darcy—the charming man who had made his preference for her known from the start? What if, by the time Darcy's visit to Rosings Park was drawing to a close, Elizabeth was expecting his proposal?
Praise for Expecting His Proposal: A Darcy and Elizabeth Short Story, ranked #1 Best Seller in Amazon's Historical Fiction Short Stories:
• "Pleasing variation of Darcy's infamous marriage proposal to Elizabeth while in Kent visiting Charlotte."
• "Ms Dixon strikes again with a wonderful tale."
• "Thank you for a wonderful read."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by P. O. Dixon (more)
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: A Tender Moment - A Darcy and Elizabeth Short Story (Darcy and Elizabeth Short Stories Book 3) by P. O. ...|
• Book Review: Pride and Sensuality - A Darcy and Elizabeth Short Story by P. O. Dixon|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|