Book: Rags to Romance by Killarney Sheffieldcategories: Book, Rags, Regency, Love, Letters, Ships, Ocean, Historical Romance
Killarney Sheffieldabout this book: Everyone like a rags to riches story like Cinderella and Pretty woman right? Rags To Romance is the tale of slum child Josephine Donelly aka Finny. When her card shark father meets his demise in a crooked card game a handsome lord is sent to rescue his 'little girl' and find her a home with a neighbour. Instead him finds a grown woman, covered in filth locked in a closet like room. Can she become a lady worthy of his love? Can he see past the grime to the lovely lady beneath?
• "There are quite a few comedic moments in this historical-fiction romance." — Bookworm Lisa.
• "I really enjoyed this unique love story. Killarney defiantly knows how to write special, one of a kind stories that touch your heart." — Dawn Sullivan
• "I highly recommend if you are into historical romance." — The Canadian Book Addict
• "This book was so good I had a hard time putting it down." — Emma Rose Lee
• "I loved Finny!" — Beverly Ross
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Killarney Sheffield
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: An Angel's Touch - A Georgian Romance by Elizabeth Bailey|
• Book Review: A Lady in Name - A Georgian Romance by Elizabeth Bailey|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|