Book: Neb The Great - Shadows of the Past (Deliverance Trilogy Book 3) by A. K. Frailey
|4.7 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
A. K. Fraileyabout this book: Growing up is always hard, but being raised by an ambitious mother can become a nightmare. Neb discovers that he must disentangle his personal ambitions from his mother's dreams. In this, he secures his position of power but also takes the first step toward the obsession which will rule his life and secure his death. As Neb's power grows, so his shadow over his brothers becomes suffocating. Enosh and Kenan save their father from Neb's wrath only to find themselves the object of his undying hatred. What Neb fears most is that he must love someone and when he finally meets his match, it almost destroys him. The innocent are never truly alone and the guilty are never really free. Neb the Great is a battle for souls as well as power.
• Neb the Great made Honorable Mention in the 2014 Hollywood Book Festival in genre based fiction
• The characters come to life on the pages. A must read! — My Book Addiction and More MBA
• Makes you feel like you are in the book with the characters. I'm giving this book a 5/5. — Night Owls Reviews Top Pick
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by A. K. Frailey
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: ARAM (Deliverance Trilogy Book 1) by A. K. Frailey|
• Book Review: Ishtar's Redemption - Trial by Fire (Deliverance Trilogy Book 2) by A. K. Frailey|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|