Book: ARAM (Deliverance Trilogy Book 1) by A. K. Fraileycategories: Book, Biblical Fiction, Saga, Adventure, Romance, Christian, Thriller, Historical Fiction
A. K. Fraileyabout this book: ARAM loved his wife. When she died, he married again only to find himself as confused by the living as he was by the dead. After a mysterious enemy attacks his clan, Aram leads his people toward a new land where they meet an artisan people who are completely unaware that they are about to be enslaved. Aram has to decide how much trouble he can handle and who he can trust. Barak, a young man who yearns for leadership, and Ishtar, who wants nothing more than save the innocent, find their plans blocked by a malevolent curse which haunts their past and shadows their futures. Soon no one will be safe, and Aram must decide not only who is guilty but how to salvage his own best hope.
• Wonderfully written and an amazingly told story. — Alisha on Goodreads
• Indie Publishing Contest Runner-Up for Fiction
• Fast paced and filled with a haunting past, new hope, pagan ways, and re-uniting a clan. — My Book Addiction and More MBA
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by A. K. Frailey
• Book Review: Neb The Great - Shadows of the Past (Deliverance Trilogy Book 3) by A. K. Frailey|
• Book Review: Ishtar's Redemption - Trial by Fire (Deliverance Trilogy Book 2) by A. K. Frailey|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|