Book: Are You Really Healthy? (The Power Principle) by Dr. Sergey Sorin, MDcategories: Book, Wellness, Mind-Body-Spirit, The Power Principle, Mind Over Matter, Medical Concepts, Holistic, Lifestyle, Stress Management, Health
Dr. Sergey Sorin, MDabout this book: Author, Lecturer, Bariatric Authority, Medical Doctor developed, authored and instituted "The Power Principle" (Spirit-Mind-Body) approach to Health and Wellness Book Series.
"The Power Principle" - Book about the Mind-Body-Spirit Approach to Ultimate Weight Loss. In a nutshell, the Power Principle is a change in the way of thinking, feeling and doing things, for general health and wellness. The Power Principle is designed for Health minded individuals (especially baby boomers) looking for a holistic approach to health, wellness and weight loss.
"Are You Really Healthy" This book provides a straightforward, eye-opening approach to Health and Wellness.
• Challenges our current concepts of Health and Wellness with more in-depth discussion with healthcare providers;
• Answers common questions everyone has asked or will want to know at some point about being healthy;
• Functions as a starting point for a different, new direction in terms of health, wellness, and sickness;
• Uses Dr. Sergey Sorin life as a living example of adopting "The Power Principle" paradigm to achieve personal empowerment and a clear understanding of the healthcare system.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Dr. Sergey Sorin, MD
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: The Power Principle - Mind-Body-Spirit Approach to Ultimate Weight Loss by Dr. Sergey Sorin, MD|
• Book Review: Conquer your Stress with Mind/Body Techniques by Dr. Kathy Gruver|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|