Book: Simple Steps To Find More Customers With Google Adwords - A PRACTICAL GUIDE by Fuda Ye
|4.5 stars, 2 reviews on Amazon|
Fuda Yeabout this book: Instead of looking for customers, would you prefer for them to be looking for you? Your customers are looking for you and you can get found by them using Google AdWords. Follow our guide to implement a proven method that works!
This book is perfect for business owners, entrepreneurs, sales representatives and marketing personnel. This book will guide you step-by-step to attract even more potential customers to your website. From there, you can receive more sales or leads automatically. Your ads will continue running and send potential customers to you around the clock!
• "Simple Steps to Find More Customers with Google AdWords" is a concise tutorial for web savvy individuals who are not yet AdWords savvy and know they have to be. The instructions are very clear."
— Perry Marshall, American online marketing strategist, Author of Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords
• "Let the customers find you online and build up your customer base. This is a great write-up of simple steps to build your customer base that you should not miss."
— Lau Chew King, Lecturer， Accounting Division, Nanyang Technological University
• "Fuda takes all of the complexity out of Google AdWords and opens up opportunities for your business to increase its customer base. Reading this book will give you more than just information, but access to someone that wants to see you succeed."
— Kevin Shorter, Founder of ShorterSEO.com
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Mining Your Database - Making More Sales Through People You Already Know by Steve Hoffacker|
• Book Review: Utilizing Your Contacts - More Realty Listings & Sales With People You Already Know by Steve Hoffacker|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|