Book: Ghostly Justice by Bev Irwincategories: Book, Murder, Revenge, Teen Detective, Young Adult, Haunted House, First Love, Psychics, Talking to Ghosts, Suspense, Family Issues, Teen Issues, Ghost
Bev Irwin a.k.a. Kendra Jamesabout this book: A ghost wanting revenge, a psychic teen, a killer still on the loose, add a haunted house and stir well.
• Ghostly Justice is one of those books that can easily span the bridge between YA and adult fiction, like Harry Potter and Twilight, the story is fascinating enough to appeal to much broader audiences.Irwin has a well-rounded cast of secondary characters to help Daria in her quest which together with a strong plot, excellent dialogue and a few surprises, that combine to make this book a very enjoyable read." — Taylor Jones
• "Even though the characters are teens, the subject matter--some of it--was very adult, however, Bev Irwin is a talented author and handled the sensitive issues with the same aplomb she did the scenes where her teenagers break into an abandoned house. The characters in the book are well-developed and three-dimensional, the plot has some very nice twists and turns, and Irwin's writing is superb." — Regan Murphy
• "Ghostly Justice is an excellent story that has ghosts and a long ago murder mystery set in a YA novel. The author has such a way with words, you can feel the rain on rainy days!" — Cindy
• "Ghostly Justice gripped from the beginning and I had a hard time putting it down. I am very much looking forward to reading the rest of her books!" — Tara
• "Ghostly Justice is an enjoyable read for ages teen to 90. I loved it and hope to hear there will be other chapters in Daria's life." — Martha A Cheves
• "It's a fast paced suspense novel that will have you not wanting to put it down. Don't let the YA label stop you from reading this book because it has lots of substance and is not a typical teen book." — Cynthia Hamilton
• "This is an incredibly spooky and absorbing read! It sent chills down my back!" — Lynn Worton
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Bev Irwin a.k.a. Kendra James
• Book Review: Running by S. Bryce|
• Book Review: God Doesn't; We Do - Only Humans Can Solve Human Challenges by James A. Lindsay|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|