Book: Saving Alexander by Susan Mac Nicolcategories: Book, BDSM, Self Harm, Erotic, Mystery, Acting, Contemporary, England, Gay Romance
Susan Mac Nicolabout this book: I wrote Saving Alexander to satisfy a need I had to see if I could write dark, angst filled stories with damaged men and needs beyond that of a normal man. I'd read similar books and really wanted to see if I could do it.
So the story of Alex and Sage was born. Alex is a man tortured by his past, a victim of a horrific ordeal that made him into the man he is today. He is driven to punish himself, to make himself feel again. His damaged psyche is being slowly repaired by a caring psychiatrist and a man who offers him the physical and emotional feelings Alex craves in order to make his way day by day in a world that is not ready for his particular form of self torture.
Sage is an up and coming actor, a man at peace with himself and his world, and a man who has enjoyed a loving upbringing with parents who truly cared for him. He is wary of falling in love, having been hurt before, but when he meets to enigmatic and beautiful Alex, all thoughts of shying away from love fall away and Sage is smitten by a man who cannot let himself be loved for who and what he is.
• 'Saving Alexander is a wonderful book full of passion; intense sex scenes; a dramatic plot and vivid characters. I recommend you slip this one to the top of your TBR pile!' — Kirsty Vizard
• 'A wonderful love story ... secrets, heartbreak, with true love coming out on top. Congratulations on another awesome book Susan Mac Nicol ... I will be waiting for more' — Kim
• 'From the very beginning of the book the Author grabs you and won't let you go until you finish. It is so easy to say; "I THOROUGHLY loved this book". The only real disappointment was when I was finished and by that I mean The Story Ended.' — Scott Burkett
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Susan Mac Nicol
Video: Saving Alexander by Susan Mac Nicol
• Book Review: Worth Keeping by Susan Mac Nicol|
• Book Review: Confounding Cupid by Susan Mac Nicol|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|