Book: For Me - A Christmas Story from the Rent Me Series by Brina Bradycategories: Book, Russian Christmas, Gay Erotica, Light BDSM, Gay Parents, Gay Marriage, Gay Christmas Romance
Brina Bradyabout this book: The entire Dubrovsky family heads to snowy Russia for a family Christmas. Brennen fears Dmitri's homophobic father's rejection. Dmitri believes when they present their daughter, that all will be forgiven, but steps into a mess upon arriving with his husband. Instead of greeting Dmitri and Brennen with hugs and kisses, Grandma Dubrovsky whisks baby Dominika away, leaving them alone with Dmitri's angry father. Can they stay if it means abiding by his rules?
This is a story of love, forgiveness, and miracles during the holiday season. There are many surprises during the holiday season for all of them.
This is best if read after Make Me (Book 3 in the Rent Me series.) If you read it as a standalone, you will surely wish you had read the first three books.
This is a Gay adult consensual story focused on themes of corporal discipline punishment and explicit sex between men. Light BDSM
What Reviewer said.
• This was fantastic!!!!!
• So happy that Dmitri could let go some of his control, treat Brennen as an equal, and to trust in the love and devotion they have for each other.
• Proud that they all stood up against his father, defended and demanded the Brennen was shown love and respect.
• This was accepting, sweet, trusting, smoking hot, pure love story...
• I LOVE THIS SERIES
• I LOVED THIS STORY
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Brina Brady
• Book Review: Rent Me (Rent Me Series Book 1) by Brina Brady|
• Book Review: Own Me (Rent Me Series Book 2) by Brina Brady|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|