Book: Vortex by Matt Carrell
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Matt Carrellabout this book: As "The Wolf of Wall Street" tops the movie charts and Thailand is on the verge of political meltdown, Vortex is a fast paced, often humorous, but generally dark take on what happens when morals and avarice collide.
For many who work in the investment industry - there is no such thing as enough. Great rewards just whet the appetite for more.
• RY said - This is Carrell's best book yet, a fast moving thriller combining high finance against an Asian backdrop, it has everything - Asian gangsters, corrupt financiers and beautiful women. Once you start reading you won't stop!
• Chris said - I could not put this book down, lots of sub plots building up to a fantastic completely unpredictable finish, can't wait for the next one.
• And Hugh commented - What a great follow up for the emerging Matt Carrell , fast paced , he takes one into the darker side of financial services and creates a unique perspective on human nature when desperation and greed combine and there are few rules ...
It's 5 stars across the board for Vortex. Take a look, it will draw you in.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Matt Carrell
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Thai Kiss by Matt Carrell|
• Book Review: Thai Lottery... and Other Stories from Pattaya, Thailand by Matt Carrell|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|