Book: Fog City Fraud by Peter Ralphcategories: Book, White Collar Crime, Suspense, Fraud, Blackmail, Corruption, Ponzi, Finance, Greed, Lies, Hero, Romance, Financial Thriller
Peter Ralphabout this book: The well-dressed, portly man holding a knife to the throat of a young girl on the ledge of a high-rise office building in San Francisco seemed totally out of place.
Just when it appeared he was about to release her, there was a loud crack from a high powered rifle that blew half his shoulder away. As he fought to regain balance he grasped out madly finding nothing but thin air.
Why did he have to die?
Why had he taken the young girl hostage?
What had made this otherwise, peaceful, family man snap?
Would his wife, and daughter be able to find the answers or did they die with him?
• 'Fog City Fraud is a gripping financial thriller.' — Southern Editor
• 'Short, sweet and savvy.' — D. F, Bailey
• 'Just enough romance to keep reader interested and the characters were believable.' — Robert Affolter
• 'Fog City Fraud is a short punchy novella about white collar crime.' — Rodney Harrison-Smith
• 'A tight story about a Ponzi scheme.' — Winifred
• 'Excellent Financial Thriller.' — Tomic1944
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Peter Ralph
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Blood Gold in the Congo by Peter Ralph|
• Book Review: Collins Street Whores by Peter Ralph|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|