Book: The Soda Jerk by Frederick Goldercategories: Book, Harvey Keck, The Soda Jerk, Humor, Satirical, Farcical Humor
Frederick Thomas Golderabout this book: This is a novel about Harvey Keck, a man whose life-long ambition is to be the world's greatest soda jerk. It is a humorous and satirical journey of a man who has his own unique way of looking at the world and turns logic on its head.
• What inspired you to write this book?
I generally write serious non-fiction books. I wanted to write something completely frivolous and poke fun at our institutions, medical, legal, military, political, educational etc.
• Who are the primary readers for your book?
Anyone who wants to have a good laugh or two.
• How did you come up with the title?
The soda jerk is the main character.
• Why did you choose this cover?
I wanted a comic looking character, and my published found the perfect Harvey Keck.
• What was the hardest part of writing your book?
• Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
We have to learn to laugh at ourselves and our institutions.
• Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?
Laughter is a great medicine.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Frederick Thomas Golder
• Book Review: Don't Be An Asshole! Creating a Better World through Self Awareness, Common Sense and Decency by Albert ...|
• Book Review: The Secret World of Dragons by Sandra Harvey|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|