Book: The Sexton and the Reaper by Corey Feldmancategories: Book, Mystical Fiction, Jewish Fiction, Kabbalah, Angels, Ghosts, Fantasy
Corey Feldmanabout this book: The Sexton and the Reaper is a Fantasy/Mystical Fiction/Jewish Fiction novelette. It's really a good old fashion love story with Ghosts, Soul Collectors, Angels, Jewish Mysticism, and of course fantasy. At its heart it is a good old fashion love story. But it is meant to be a tie in to an Urban Fantasy series I am writing on Practical Kabbalah.
Some reviews (partial due to site restriction):
• "Author Corey Feldman has given us a short story that both intrigues, amuses and leaves the reader hoping for more."
• "Wow, what a wonderfully, well written story. Corey has managed to tug on those heartstrings with adorable, realistic and lovable characters and a strong story."
• "The Sexton and the Reaper is a cute twist of a story regarding the paranormal, with a ton of surprises guaranteed to make a person think twice about what lies within the hereafter."
• "I was seriously impressed! I read this in one sitting. Corey Feldman's voice was amazing--in a way, it reminded me of Stephen King because the voice is definite, there, in the moment, close."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Corey Feldman
• Book Review: Finding the Soul, Surviving Death by Walter Parks|
• Book Review: Stone Angels - The Lost Soul Trilogy (Primani Book 3) by Laurie Olerich|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|