Book: The Enchanted Kingdom by Pam Swain
|5 stars, 1 review on Amazon|
Pam Swainabout this book: The Enchanted Kingdom is a fantasy novel aimed at 9 -14 year olds but as you can see all age groups enjoy it. It is a mystical,magical, enthralling adventure which has many colourful, humourous, and loveable, characters. I was writing a novel when the Enchanted Kingdom just popped into my head and almost wrote itself. I am a hopeless drawer so went onto fiverr.com for help with the cover. A very talented lovely Japanese lady called Oogaboo understood my vision and came up with the front cover. The back cover is a photo of a tree my daughter took in Australia. I thought it fitted the story. So many people admire the cover I know I made the correct decision.
I purposely did not add illustrations as I wanted readers to use their imagination and visualise the characters for themselves.
• "It is really a childrens book but I am a lot older and could not put it down. Thoroughly recommended for young and old. I think it would make a good film or cartoon."
• "I purchased this for one of my grandchildren, but started reading it myself and didn't put it down until I had finished it. It is brilliant and I can visualise all the characters."
• "This book is a must for children ... and grandmothers!"
• "I enjoyed The Enchanted Kingdom immensely and I'm looking forward to presenting copies to my grandchildren. I know they will love it as much as I did!"
These are a few of the reviews the book has received so far.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Kingdom Of Wisdom by Walter C. Conner|
• Book Review: To Kill A King (The Crumbling Kingdom) by Jacob Donley|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|