Book: Tears of Min Brock (War of Whispers) (Volume 1) by J.E. Lowdercategories: Book, Epic, Swords, Dragons, Battle Scenes, Magic, Castle, Warfare, Knighthood, War Horse, Medieval Warfare, Fantasy
J.E. Lowderabout this book: If your dream died, would you have the courage to dream again?
This question is at the heart of why I wrote the War of Whispers fantasy series. And it will be the driving force behind our heroine, Elabea.
Book I, Tears of Min Brock, follows Elabea, a girl of 13 summers, on her journey to become one of the most powerful beings in the world: a storyteller. Joined by her friend, Galadin, they race to the mysterious land of Claire, if it even exists. On their quest, they battle dangerous creatures like vul jens that can enter their dreams as well as fend off the dark forces of Ebon. Two mysterious whispers, identical in tone, vie for their allegiance. But which one offers life?
The war of whispers has begun!
• "J.E. Lowder has created an intricate fantasy world full of despair and darkness as well as hope and luminous beauty." — Examiner.com
• "This is one book that clearly deserves the 'epic' description." — Book Lovers Paradise
• "You can almost feel the breeze and smell the foliage as you walk with the main characters through this well written story." — Opus 'N' Pen
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by J.E. Lowder
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video 1: Storyteller J.E. Lowder
Video 2: Castles - A brief look at how musical tours of Europe influenced J.E. Lowder's writing
• Book Review: Martyr's Moon (War of Whispers) (Volume 2) by J.E. Lowder|
• Book Review: When Kings Clash (War of Whispers) (Volume 3) by J.E. Lowder|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|