Book: Seers - Ten Tales of Clairvoyance (Ten Tales Fantasy & Horror Stories) by Rayne Hall
|4.3 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Rayne Hallabout this anthology: Ten exciting fantasy stories by ten authors, edited by Rayne Hall. This book is part of the Ten Tales series and is available in ebook format only.
The featured authors are: Frederick Langridge, Tracie McBride, April Grey, Jack Nicholls, Carole Ann Moleti, Jeff Hargett, Mohanalakshmi Rajakumar, Deborah Walker, Rayne Hall and Douglas Kolacki.
The Ten Tales series comprises these titles so far:
• Bites: Ten Tales of Vampires
• Haunted: Ten Tales of Ghosts
• Cutlass: Ten Tales of Pirates
• Undead: Ten Tales of Zombies
• Scared: Ten Tales of Horror
• Spells: Ten Tales of Magic
• Beltane: Ten Tales of Witchcraft
• Seers: Ten Tales of Clairvoyance
• Dragon: Ten Tales of Fiery Beasts
• Cogwheels: Ten Tales of Steampunk
with more titles to follow soon.
WHAT REVIEWERS SAY ABOUT THIS BOOK:
• "I thoroughly enjoyed each tale; however, there were a few that definitely stood out and piqued my interest. Hours after I finished reading the book they still had me thinking!" — Heather With Griffin's Honey
• "The stories aren't gruesome or gory, but suspenseful with a satisfying ending." — Debbie Christiana
• "I really enjoyed this read. Definitely has a darker side but interesting nonetheless." — the beauteous cheapie
FROM THE EDITOR:
Is clairvoyance a gift or a curse?
Imagine getting a glimpse of what the future holds, and ask yourself how you would deal with the burden of this foresight.
Is it right to interfere with the pre-ordained? Is it your duty to avert the doom, or will your meddling make matters worse? Is it even possible to change the future?
What if those with the power to prevent a disaster disdain your warnings? What if you see what will happen, but have no idea when it will come to pass? Is your vision to be trusted? What if your interpretation of what you see is wrong?
In this book, ten authors share their visions of what it means to be clairvoyant, each with their individual way of telling a story and their own writing style. They seek to entertain you and at the same time to make you think.
Some yarns take place in the distant past, some in fantasy lands, and others in our familiar modern world.
Each seer in this book is different. They interpret dreams, read the tarot, consult the stars and gaze into the crystal ball, or simply receive visions in their mind. Some are professional future-gazers, others dabble or are even caught unawares. Some welcome the experience, some seek it, and others try to close that channel of their mind.
Many of the stories in this book have been previously published in magazines, ezines, anthologies and collections. The authors stem from all over the world and use different versions of the English language. To preserve their unique voices, I have kept their word choices, spellings, grammar and punctuation.
Enjoy the ten glimpses into seersʼ minds. But beware: the visions may be disturbing.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Rayne Hall (more)
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video: Seers - Ten Tales of Clairvoyance (Ten Tales Fantasy & Horror Stories) by Rayne Hall
• Book Review: Bites - Ten Tales of Vampires by Rayne Hall, Douglas Kolacki, April Grey, ...|
• Book Review: Cogwheels - Ten Tales of Steampunk (Ten Tales Fantasy and Horror Stories Book 10) by Rayne Hall|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|