Book: Hike up Devil's Mountain by Penny Estelle
|4.7 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Penny Estelleabout this book: What do you get when one ten-year old boy breaks into the basement of an old abandoned house, that is to be demolished the next day, and finds a mysterious glowing stick? Now add the school bully and his ten-year old brother who also find their way to that basement. The bully wants that stick! A fight ensues and that bully is now a toad.
What you get is a whirlwind adventure of two boys and a toad that have to hike up Devil's Mountain to find the only person who can help them.
The dangers they meet along the way will keep you turning those pages to find out what happens next! There is a surprise ending you just don't see coming!
• "What a fantastic book! For the first time, I was thrilled to have my son glued to the computer. For days all he could talk about was Hike Up Devils Mountain and what was happening in the book." — Jenny VanderVeur
• "Magic is alive and hopping along! Excellent fast fun read! Very well written, well edited and a very clever fantasy read, and the twist at the ending is fabulous!" — Marie C. Cordalis
• "Great fantasy story for children! Loved this fantastical story and the reveal at the end. As a teacher, I loved the descriptive writing in all the action scenes, setting details, and tiny attention to detail such as the veins in the dragon's wings." — jvandermate
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Visit related websites:
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: $ell More eBook$ - How to increase sales and Amazon rankings using Kindle Direct Publishing by Laura ...|
• Book Review: Chasing Kindle by Mike Spears|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|