Book: The Serpent's Ring - Relics of Mysticus by H. B. Boltoncategories: Book, Mermaid, Norse Mythology, Middle Grade, Dragon, Quest, Relics, Series, Fantasy Adventure
H. B. Boltonabout this book: An enormous flying fish has stolen the Serpent's Ring from Evan and Claire. Now they must travel to Asgard to stop the Norse sea god Aegir before he uses its immense powers to flood the lands of Earth.
Go on an epic adventure filled with amazing powers, treasure filled underwater grottoes, viking ships and divining lockets.
Excerpts from a few of the books positive reviews:
• "Wow! What a great book! It's interesting, funny and magical. My favorite character is Evan because he is funny and has an attitude."
— Review from MajiBookshelf
• "Readers wanting a unique fantasy/mythology novel won't want to miss The Serpent's Ring. Unique and vivid worldbuiling make this book memorable, and a fast-paced plot keep things interesting."
— Review by Renae M. at Respiring Thoughts
• "Both teens discover they have magical powers: Evan can make things fly with his power of telekinesis and Claire learns to shape ordinary objects into whatever she desires via transfiguration. Every kid wants to create glass ships and fly, right?"
— Review by Kerry Anne at Vinobaby
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by H. B. Bolton
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video: The Serpent's Ring - Relics of Mysticus by H. B. Bolton
• Book Review: The Dragon's Egg (Relics of Mysticus) by H. B. Bolton|
• Book Review: The Trickster's Totem (Relics of Mysticus) by H. B. Bolton|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|