Book: Twas the Fourth Night before Christmas - Modern Myths-The First Tale by Jason T Jones
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Jason Thomas Jonesabout this book: A tiny Hare learns about an Evil dragon's plans to stop Christmas. To his horror, the hare realizes that he is the only one that can stop him. This book is a first in a series called "Modern Myths."
• What inspired you to write this book?
This is a story I've had in mind for several years. My wife and my mom encouraged me to write it.
• Who are the primary readers for your book?
Ages Eight and above, and anyone who want to make some memories reading to their kids or having their kids/grandkids read to them.
• How did you come up with the title?
The fourth night before Christmas is usually the winter solstice. The winter solstice is when the action of the story takes place.
• Why did you choose this cover?
The covers for the print book and the e-book are different. For the print, book I like the contrast between the big bad dragon and the tiny hare. The cover artist, ReOnna Smith, is 15 years old. It is rare to find her level of talent at her age. ReOnna also did several of the illustrations. The E-book cover and was done by a College buddy named Chris Schramm. He also did some illustrations and is an art teacher on the Navajo Reservation in New Mexico.
• What was the hardest part of writing your book?
The hardest part of writing the book was learning the professional process: editing, marketing, etc. The writing itself was really fun.
• Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
People love a good story, No matter what age they are.
• Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?
Thank you for reading "Twas the Fourth Night before Christmas." I hope you were able to make some memories with the ones you love.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Visit related websites:
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: How Easter Met Della (Della and Easter Series) by Vera Alexander|
• Book Review: 51 Easter Dessert Ideas - Scrumptious Easter Recipes For Any Occasion by Brianne Heaton|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|