Book: The Escape of Princess Madeline by Kirstin Pulioffcategories: Book, Princess, Fantasy Adventure, Young Adult Fantasy, Middle Grade, Medieval, Wizards, Enchanting, Knights, Tween, Fairytale
Kirstin Pulioffabout this book: Faced with an impending marriage, a knight champion, and a future that she did not choose, Princess Madeline finds herself in the middle of an impossible decision. Using her charm, strength and stubbornness, she defies the King, her father, at every turn, determined to keep her freedom on her terms. Follow Princess Madeline in this adventure full of twists and turns as she finds freedom and love.
• "The Escape of Princess Madeline," is a middle grade fairytale - a story with aspects of magic, fantasy, and romance, with a positive tone and a quick pace.
• "The Escape of Princess Madeline is a fun, delightful read that will enchant both younger and older audiences with its quirky characters, careless adventure and fantastical, magical setting." — The BookDaily
• "I enjoyed it very much, and it reminded me of my childhood and stories like Sleeping Beauty and Snow White, although Madeline is a bit tougher than both of those. She's not afraid to stand up for herself and fight for her rights, and that's what I admired the most about her." — BookaholicRamblings
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Princess Of Wisdom by Walter C. Conner|
• Book Review: Princess - Nuance Of Love Book 1 by Evida Suntoyo|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|