Book: Bridget Bound on Treasure Island (Bridget series Book 2) by J.R. Luxorcategories: Book, BDSM, Magic, Aliens, Historical Fiction, Science Fiction, Lesbian, Erotica
J.R. Luxorabout this book: The Bridget series continues from her adventure seeking alien gold in “Bridget Bound to the Voodoo Queen” to the second book, “Bridget Bound on Treasure Island.” Like the first book, Bridget is a sexual psychologist, who moonlights as a bi-videographer. Through the process of both vocation and her avocation, she develops as a person.
This book lays out a number of strings of storyline at once:
• Bridget gets wrapped up in a mystery when she offers to video tape a special night for a lesbian couple she knows.
• She continues her practice as a sexual psychologist helping couples save their marriages from certain demise.
• Bridget continues to follow leads for the aliens that she discovered in the first book.
• And new storylines are started as the alien agents are introduced.
As an author, I m cognizant of the need to keep the plot moving. As I approach a storyline, I make sure I don’t get bogged down in he said, she said. I endeavor to inform the reader through the character’s actions, reflections, and responses.
We are fortunate the reviews have been so affirming;
• I was fascinated with that story line and I wanted to see more of it. I was equally fascinated by what happens this time.- Sheila Gallagher
• While this second book in the erotic series may not suit everyone’s tastes, I dare you to go along for the wild ride that Bridget takes us on. You may be surprised at the fun just might just have!- R.B. O’Brien
• This is an extremely well-written erotic story that provides both intelligent and interesting storylines as well as descriptive and imaginative scenes of sexual encounters that will appeal to readers who enjoy reading erotic literature. – Bella Swann
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by J.R. Luxor
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Bridget Bound to the Voodoo Queen (Bridget Series Book 1) by J.R. Luxor|
• Book Review: Bridget Bound for the Fountain of Youth (Bridget series Book 3) by J.R. Luxor|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|