Book: Lovedust and Trailblazers by Davee Jonescategories: Book, Love, Sexy, Passion, Veterinarian, War Veteran, PTSD, Loss, Rodeo, Ranch, Erotic Western Romance
Davee Jonesabout this book: Not the traditional western, this book explores a deep love evolving from sadness. The loss of a non-traditional pet brings these two determined ranchers together, and they feel an instant attraction to each other.
Although this is a sweet story, the sexually explicit scenes border on erotica, demonstrating their powerful passion. What began innocently sharing a bottle of Boone's Farm wine ends quite explosively. You will never see a tractor tire used so creatively.
Josiah awakens every nerve ending in Minnie's body, yet, makes love to her mind as well. He admires her tenacity and how well she upholds her character, even through adversity. Minnie realizes the tenderness behind Josiah's skittishness, embracing what no war could ever take from him---his dignity.
From recent reviews:
• "The characters were so well developed and although it made me cry, I loved it!"
• "For a story set in the 1950's, Lovedust and Trailblazers leaves the stereotypes behind. These characters could easily walk into any decade."
• "A Fifty Shades of Gray for ranchers."
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Davee Jones
Video: Lovedust and Trailblazers by Davee Jones
• Book Review: Finless by Davee Jones|
• Book Review: Voices Almost Lost - Korea the Forgotten War by Vickie Spring|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|