Book: I Yearn For You My Sultan by Suzanne C. Subercategories: Book, Romantic, Erotica, Sensual, Harem, Love, Belly-Dancing, Sheik, Veils, Maiden, Sahara, Sultan, Maharajah, Kingdom, Erotic Romance
S. C. Suberabout this book: I Yearn For You My Sultan is a romantic journey of poems and stories inspired by my interest in Orientalist paintings and stories from the 19th century. I became interested in Eastern cultures as a child hearing stories from my French grandfather Marius (French Foreign Legion), my Austro-Italian father Giuseppe(soldier in the Sahara), adnd two French uncles Francis and Claude (French soldiers in Morocco and Algiers). It was a pleasure researching for the best Orientalist art to fit the theme of each written piece. Writing is for me is a fascinating journey from the heart; stories to be shared.
• "The poems and short stories were richly presented-erotic and sensual." --Kathy H.
• "Enjoyed every page of this book. It brings up feelings that most of us have but have a hard time putting into words." --Doug P.
• "Suzanne is one of the finest creative and romantic writers you will find." --Kevin D.
• "This book reached out and awakens the very fibers of my heart and mixed with the sensual longings of women waiting for the touch of their sultans." --Nina
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Visit related websites:
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Princess - Nuance Of Love Book 1 by Evida Suntoyo|
• Book Review: 20 Sexy Stories - Book Three - Romantic, Erotic Stories for Women by Rory Richards|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|