Book: Revenge of the Orgasm (Soaking Wet Edition) by Greatest Poet Alive
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Greatest Poet Aliveabout this book: Poetry, especially of a sensual ilk, gets pushed to the side and regarded with afterthought or irrelevancy. I confess that a lot of "erotic" Poetry makes me wince as word after word is written or spoken that scratches my ears, similar to the screeching on a chalkboard. That said, I wrote something superlative to that. Revenge of the Orgasm (Soaking Wet Edition) takes readers on a journey through adventures of the intimate and sexual. I know how that sounds, but read a few reviews.
• "...after reading the carefully and sincerely respectable poetry, so well written and as if doing an innocent erotic dance of their own, I knew I was no longer allowed to make any type of preconceived notion when it comes to sensuality and the human touch. There is such an enormously simple beauty intertwined among each word and sentence, written in such a way that the reader may find themselves lost in another world, unlike they have ever experienced..."
• "I must say this is one work where the author demonstrates class while describing, for example, a woman's anatomy or his feelings for his woman of desire, without sounding puerile or vulgar."
• "...Using clever wording, the author has managed to portray exotic and erotic situations without using explicit language..."
This was the aim when I wrote Revenge of the Orgasm (Soaking Wet Edition). I wanted to provide arousal without offending anyone with a delicate subject such as sex. But I didn't just throw sex, sex, sex at readers but give them Poetry that some consider having a cinematic feel. I confess that I had great fun creating the material for Revenge of the Orgasm (Soaking Wet Edition) as I did writing it. WOO!!!!!
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video 1: Revenge of the Orgasm by Greatest Poet Alive
Video 2: Pose (For Me) by G.P.A. from Revenge of the Orgasm
• Book Review: Anatomy of a Poet by CJ Heck|
• Book Review: Songs of a Loving Heart - Special Edition (Poetry For Love) by Vibhu Ashok|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|