Book: Introduction Employee Behavior Modification by Robert D. Kintigh
|5 stars, 1 review on Amazon|
Robert D. Kintighabout this book: Intro Employee Behavior Modification
My name is author Robert Kintigh and I have been an entrepreneur for over 22 years. I want to help you, transform your employees into a team by using what I call behavior modification techniques so that you can learn to enjoy and appreciate your company more and make more money. I also want to turn you from a manager into a leader.
Have you ever had any of these challenges?
• Employees who are always coming in late?
• Employees who are just there to do their job and go home?
• Unproductive employees who you pay 8 hours and produce 5 ½ hours of work?
• Employees who seem unmotivated?
• Have employees who are always frustrated and uptight?
• Have a lot of turn over with employees?
• Struggle to understand your employees' motivation?
• Struggle to grow your business?
• Feel like your employees always need to be told what to do?
I have been where you probably are right now as I have had issues with all of these challenges at one time or another. These challenges are real for 99.9 % of all businesses in the United States and around the world.
One day I went on a quest to solve these challenges and decided that I had to dig in and figure everything out with why I was having these issues. Even better, I wanted to know how I could help my company and my employees become better and make more money. The results I obtained were amazing. When I took the time to realize and pay attention to these issues it was amazing what turned around and how different my company became. I went on to perfect everything and I transitioned my employees into a team and created a culture that paid huge dividends.
If you are like I was, you might think that the old way of dealing with employees still is the way to go but I am here to tell you that it is not the right way to go. Today is a whole new business environment and you need to join me in the new world instead.
The solution I have for you is Employee Behavior Modification which is the new world way of creating a team, enforcing the behavior you desire and so much more. I will help you avoid common mistakes such as being a manager instead of a leader, enforcing the behaviors you do not desire and making all of the decisions for your team. I will teach you leadership skills, how to empower your team and why you want to teach your team to be self-managers.
The first thing I want you to do is order Introduction to Employee Behavior Modification book and start reading it in its entirety. Then contact Truth Mastery and we can help you to implement our strategies.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Robert D. Kintigh
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: The 90 Day Transition Secret - from employee to entrepreneur millionaire by Larry Mcintire|
• Book Review: The Lies We Tell Ourselves - Eliminate the Lies, Discover your Truths, Design Your Success by Robert D. ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|